This Friday, from 5-7pm, we will have a representative from Burntshirt Vineyards pouring three of their wines for you. See below descriptions.
- White Wine – “Our white wine blend combines our award-winning Gruner Veltliner with Traminette, Vidal Blanc and Petit Manseng for a fresh, crisp taste with notes of citrus.”
- Meritage – “Our flagship premium blend selected with rigorous blending trials represents the ultimate our vineyards have to offer. Small lots made from hand chosen fruit and carefully matured for 24 months in 100% French Oak.”
- Altitude 3400 – “Altitude 3400 is our elegant wine blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Chambourcin with nuances of cherry and plum and rich yet smooth tannis.
- These wines will be available for purchase and can be poured by the glass as well
- We will also have live music outside provided by Kirk Gollwitzer!
- Tryon Rhythm and Wine Fest is Saturday! Pick up your tickets if you haven’t already!