Your Weekly Wine Tasting Lineup and New Happenings
This Friday we will be tasting out three wines between 5-7 PM. Stop by for the tasting and enjoy some music outside (or inside depending on the weather) played by Joyce Breeden and her guitar! Here’s the lineup:
- Cote Est- Catalan – Grenache, Chardonnay + Roussanne – France
- Terrasses- Ventoux Red – Rhone Valley
- Evodia- Altovinum -Spain
We’re constantly changing things around here (for the better we think).
- We’ve gotten a new beer cooler and we’ll be getting more beer to fill it. Let us know what you would like for us to carry.
- We got a piano a while back and would love to have it played! Next time you’re in, play us a tune!
- We have house wines now, they are 6 dollars per glass. No need to open a whole bottle if you’re only looking for one or two glasses. Ask Della or Jessica what we have available!
- The Tryon Rhythm and Wine Fest was a blast! If you tried something that you liked there, we have it in stock! If you didn’t get to attend, you can always some up at the Tryon Bottle.
- We host a beer tasting (10 three oz samples) every month. Stay tuned for this month’s date and don’t miss out!