We were so honored to be presented with the Tryon Downtown Development Association‘s 2018 Excellence Award for Economic Impact in Downtown Tryon. As one of the town’s long-time businesses, we’ve seen a lot of change in this beautiful foothills community, and look forward to more progress over the years. Happy to do our little part in making Tryon a great place to live and visit!
We will be tasting Wine from 5-7 pm this Friday!
- Cote Est- Catalan-Grenache-Chardonnay- Roussanne
- Grayson Cellars- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Grayson Cellars- 2015 Zinfandel
Sunday July 30th from 3-5 we will be hosting our Monthly Beer Tasting. This month is all Belgian and Belgian inspired beers. You won’t want to miss this one! Click our Facebook link above and find our event there!
Our Friends at A Taste of Olives and Grapes will be providing us with some goodies to pair with this week’s wine!
On Saturday the 8th we will be hosting Ashley Monday (NC Sales and Marketing rep) and Joe Pullara from Brooklyn Brewery. We will be tasting out at least 3 different beers (Lager, Summer Ale and Local 1) between 2 and 5 pm. The tasting is free for all and will be a drop-by tasting meaning you can come anytime between 2 and 5. We can’t wait to see y’all there!
We will be tasting Wine from 5-7 pm this Friday!
- Loosen Bros– Sparkling Riesling
- Ancient Peaks– Merlot
- Como Sur– Cab/Carmenere/Syrah
Summer Tracks continues this Friday at Rogers Park starting at 7 pm. This week Big Sound Harbor will be playing. The event is rain or shine! The Tryon Bottle is proud to be a sponsor of the series and to provide beer for the bands! Don’t forget that you can bring a cooler to the concert, so stock up at our place before you go!
Here’s the Lineup!!
- Mionetto – Proseccoo DOC, Italy
- Chateau Tour Le Pin – 2013 Bordeaux, France
- Layer Cake – 2015 Malbec, Argentina
We will be open for the 4th of July. That includes all weekend and on the day of the 4th. Business as usual so you don’t have to go without your favorite beverages as you celebrate our Country!
We will also have live music from Joyce Breeden this Friday! She was amazing last time she played so you won’t want to miss it!
Tonight from 5-7 pm, we will be tasting two Uruguayan Wines and one from Chile! As always, we will have one of our knowledgeable wine representatives pouring for you so bring any of your questions about wine with you!
Garzon, Albarino: Uruguay
Garzon, Tannat Reserve 2015: Uruguay
Santa Ema, Carmenere 2013: Chile
This Friday June 2nd from 5-7 PM we will be tasting 3 great wines. Andrea from Skyland Distributors will be here pouring for you.
2014 Storypoint Chardonnay: California
Light Horse Pinot Noir: California
2015 Storypoint Cabernet Sauvignon: California
We’re getting a lot of new product in!
Pictured above we have Ommegang’s Game of Thrones series “Bend the Knee” which is a golden ale brewed with honey. This is a perfect pairing with any Game of Thrones episode or any other occasion for that matter. Also new in the shop are:
- Florida Cracker from Cigar City
- Rubaes raspberry ale from Founders
- Show Me Sour from Boulevard
- Sommerweiss from Erdinger
- And More!!! Just ask Della or Jessica what’s new!
This Friday from 5-7
Scroll down to find out what wines we will be tasting and to read about our upcoming events!
|This Week’s Wines all come from the same winery in Washington State:
We will have a representative from Empire Distributors pouring for you and answering your questions about the wine.
Don’t forget about our new cooler!
We have installed our new cooler and moved all of our Belgian and Sour beers to it. This has given us room to order more beers for our other coolers. We’d love to hear what you want. Click the link below to request your favorites. We will let you know if we can get them or not!
Everything is on sale!
May’s Beer Tasting
Don’t miss May’s beer tasting… It will be at the Tryon Bottle on May 28th from 3 pm – 5pm. Bring 12 dollars for the tasting and some food to share! Let us know if you plan on coming so that we can prepare! See you there
Your Weekly Wine Tasting Lineup and New Happenings
This Friday we will be tasting out three wines between 5-7 PM. Stop by for the tasting and enjoy some music outside (or inside depending on the weather) played by Joyce Breeden and her guitar! Here’s the lineup:
- Cote Est- Catalan – Grenache, Chardonnay + Roussanne – France
- Terrasses- Ventoux Red – Rhone Valley
- Evodia- Altovinum -Spain
We’re constantly changing things around here (for the better we think).
- We’ve gotten a new beer cooler and we’ll be getting more beer to fill it. Let us know what you would like for us to carry.
- We got a piano a while back and would love to have it played! Next time you’re in, play us a tune!
- We have house wines now, they are 6 dollars per glass. No need to open a whole bottle if you’re only looking for one or two glasses. Ask Della or Jessica what we have available!
- The Tryon Rhythm and Wine Fest was a blast! If you tried something that you liked there, we have it in stock! If you didn’t get to attend, you can always some up at the Tryon Bottle.
- We host a beer tasting (10 three oz samples) every month. Stay tuned for this month’s date and don’t miss out!
This Friday, from 5-7pm, we will have a representative from Burntshirt Vineyards pouring three of their wines for you. See below descriptions.
- White Wine – “Our white wine blend combines our award-winning Gruner Veltliner with Traminette, Vidal Blanc and Petit Manseng for a fresh, crisp taste with notes of citrus.”
- Meritage – “Our flagship premium blend selected with rigorous blending trials represents the ultimate our vineyards have to offer. Small lots made from hand chosen fruit and carefully matured for 24 months in 100% French Oak.”
- Altitude 3400 – “Altitude 3400 is our elegant wine blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Chambourcin with nuances of cherry and plum and rich yet smooth tannis.
- These wines will be available for purchase and can be poured by the glass as well
- We will also have live music outside provided by Kirk Gollwitzer!
- Tryon Rhythm and Wine Fest is Saturday! Pick up your tickets if you haven’t already!